Most recent posts
- Alaska Cruise
- When to plan travel due to COVID-19?
- Venice Italy
- Exploring Aruba on a Cruise
- Getting Married when Marriages are Banned!
- The Best Stress-Free and Affordable Travel Tips For Dog Owners
- Business Trip to Hyderabad India
- Review: Singapore Airlines
- Exploring Hong Kong
- Travelling to Hong Kong
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: island
It was time to add a retro post for a domestic visit to Maui Hawaii a few years ago. I know most of my postings have been international cities and countries, but Hawaii is very foreign for many people…no pun … Continue reading
You have to take a redeye from Seattle to get to Grenada… But it looks like August is a great time to visit this island. It is a long ways from Seattle, but it appears to be a great getaway … Continue reading
We did not want to get locked in the fjords of Greenland with ice bergs, so we headed south towards Iceland so we could do some exploring on the northern part of that island (country) that we had not been … Continue reading