Most recent posts
- Lake Quinault
- Hiking Ein Geidi and Masada Israel
- Hiking in Snoqualmie – Kendall Lakes
- Hiking Cougar Mountain Cold War Missile Site
- Alaska Cruise
- When to plan travel due to COVID-19?
- Venice Italy
- Exploring Aruba on a Cruise
- Getting Married when Marriages are Banned!
- The Best Stress-Free and Affordable Travel Tips For Dog Owners
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Iceland
This is a retro post from back in 2011, but so many people have been asking for recommendations, I decided I needed to add an entry for Reykjavík in addition to my previous postings about Grundarfjordur and Husavik. Some people … Continue reading
Iceland may be an island, but there are so many different things to see and do. You almost need a minimum of a week to see everything. We continued our journey around the northern part of Iceland, and what did … Continue reading
There is actually sunset in Iceland…and it actually gets dark around midnight. What did we get to see coming into the harbor tonight around 11 PM? Some humpback whales decided they wanted to go with us to the night club … Continue reading