Most recent posts
- Alaska Cruise
- When to plan travel due to COVID-19?
- Venice Italy
- Exploring Aruba on a Cruise
- Getting Married when Marriages are Banned!
- The Best Stress-Free and Affordable Travel Tips For Dog Owners
- Business Trip to Hyderabad India
- Review: Singapore Airlines
- Exploring Hong Kong
- Travelling to Hong Kong
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hungary
Many stop for the bathrooms But most of the crowd load up on booze and candy at low prices to party!
We spent a little more time exploring some more on the Pest side of Budapest. One of the places we got to visit was the second largest Jewish synagogue in the world. It is a special sect of Judaism specific … Continue reading
We got into Budapest in the evening so we took a cruise along the Danube for a little local food, wine and music. That was the famous chain bridge of course. You can take some of the best photos of … Continue reading