Good afternoon everyone:
I thought a quick vodcast (video blog) would be good today to provide some perspectives on travel in 2021.
Travel all appears to be hinging on vaccinations for people and countries
- In the US, they are going a little slow (WSJ article)
- Israel is leading the way (WSJ article)
- But what does that mean for travelers?
WA state (where I live) now has published their vaccine schedule. That is great for me as I ma next on the list, but my wife and other family members will be much later in the year. That will not travel planning very easy…
It is unrelated, but I thought it was interesting that all the major airlines in the United States have no banned “service animals” on their flights: Delta, Alaska, United and America
- Keep an eye on country updates: https://thepointsguy.com/guide/reopening-soon-a-country-by-country-guide-to-coronavirus-recovery/
- Keep your status updated with airlines and hotels
- Be ready when the world opens up! Be ready to plan: https://davidcrosstravels.com/2020/12/13/future-travel/