Most recent posts
- Moderna Vaccine 2nd Shot Side Effects
- Most Popular Travel Photos
- The One Year Lockdown Anniversary
- Vaccination for Travel: Part 1
- Snow Camping?
- Running in the Snow
- My Top 10 Travel Videos
- Benefits of a Platinum AMEX Card
- What is it like to travel during the pandemic?
- January 2021 Travel Planning Update
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Delta
It was not planned, but I ran into an urgent need to make a short trip and actually fly during the pandemic. I thought this was not going to occur until I had a vaccine, most areas are no longer … Continue reading
We had been planning to visit and get married in Las Vegas. Because we had such a great time a year ago when we visited Lady Gaga there and told that story…But the COVID-19 virus hit the world. Did we … Continue reading
Elvis has left the country 🙂 You have to always love the business class service on Delta airlines! The boarding choice is OK…but with a little patience, once you are airborne, the good French champagne is opened for you and … Continue reading
First flight of many…thanks to Delta airlines, they do not charge for an extra seat for your sock puppets! Here we go! Posted from WordPress for Windows Phone 8!