Most recent posts
- Hiking Cougar Mountain Cold War Missile Site
- Alaska Cruise
- When to plan travel due to COVID-19?
- Venice Italy
- Exploring Aruba on a Cruise
- Getting Married when Marriages are Banned!
- The Best Stress-Free and Affordable Travel Tips For Dog Owners
- Business Trip to Hyderabad India
- Review: Singapore Airlines
- Exploring Hong Kong
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Business Class
I am a long time Delta Diamond (and previously Northwest) airlines customer, but this time I had an opportunity to try out the new flight out of Seattle on Singapore Airlines. There is a new Airbus 350 flight direct from … Continue reading
Leaving the extremely cold Puget Sound was a very attractive option. We needed to route ourselves through LAX in order to head west to a French speaking island chain. Apparently, there was an alien spacecraft distracting everyone, so many flights … Continue reading