Most recent posts
- Moderna Vaccine 2nd Shot Side Effects
- Most Popular Travel Photos
- The One Year Lockdown Anniversary
- Vaccination for Travel: Part 1
- Snow Camping?
- Running in the Snow
- My Top 10 Travel Videos
- Benefits of a Platinum AMEX Card
- What is it like to travel during the pandemic?
- January 2021 Travel Planning Update
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hotel
It was not planned, but I ran into an urgent need to make a short trip and actually fly during the pandemic. I thought this was not going to occur until I had a vaccine, most areas are no longer … Continue reading
OK – time to walk around an explore Vienna. We are at a great historic hotel Bristol in the old city center. People love to walk around and in the city center, to promote LGBT+ awareness and acceptance, the street … Continue reading
Our hotel is the oldest in Warsaw: Hotel Bristol. Awesome blend of history and modern luxuries. It was spared from the WWII bombing because it was a Nazi headquarters during the times of occupation. Lost of history. It is also … Continue reading