Most recent posts
- Alaska Cruise
- When to plan travel due to COVID-19?
- Venice Italy
- Exploring Aruba on a Cruise
- Getting Married when Marriages are Banned!
- The Best Stress-Free and Affordable Travel Tips For Dog Owners
- Business Trip to Hyderabad India
- Review: Singapore Airlines
- Exploring Hong Kong
- Travelling to Hong Kong
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Cuba
As I explored the country, there was definitely a theme in many of the museums and national monuments. I did stop by the national museum where you can find most of Fidel Castro’s vehicles, boats, and other historical items in … Continue reading
There are not many places you can actually hike or climb in Cuba, but one area you can explore is the Vinales Valley. This is a nice panoramic view looking over the valley and the national park area. I found … Continue reading
Now that the running is complete, time to explore the city. There is a lot of history here. I was surprised to learn that there are miles of underground tunnels here that used to carry the water under the city. … Continue reading