Most recent posts
- Alaska Cruise
- When to plan travel due to COVID-19?
- Venice Italy
- Exploring Aruba on a Cruise
- Getting Married when Marriages are Banned!
- The Best Stress-Free and Affordable Travel Tips For Dog Owners
- Business Trip to Hyderabad India
- Review: Singapore Airlines
- Exploring Hong Kong
- Travelling to Hong Kong
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Syria
I wanted to try something a little different and a little adventurous when I had a short break while travelling in Israel for the Google Cloud Summit. So I planned and headed up North to the Golan Heights to learn … Continue reading
Last night, we had dinner at the Imperial Hotel since John Kerry and company had a dinner event in our hotel taking all the tables. Learn more about the peace conference in this posting. So we needed an alternate choice … Continue reading