Most recent posts
- Lake Quinault
- Hiking Ein Geidi and Masada Israel
- Hiking in Snoqualmie – Kendall Lakes
- Hiking Cougar Mountain Cold War Missile Site
- Alaska Cruise
- When to plan travel due to COVID-19?
- Venice Italy
- Exploring Aruba on a Cruise
- Getting Married when Marriages are Banned!
- The Best Stress-Free and Affordable Travel Tips For Dog Owners
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Munich
Since it is Oktoberfest time, I realized I did not have a blog posting about any of my visits to Munich, Germany. Munich is a wonderful city to visit that has some amazing architecture like Marienplatz and the town hall … Continue reading